G.A. Pfretzschner was founded by Carl Gustav in 1834. The Pfretzschner family were well known dealers and producers of fine-quality German bows, violins, and other string instruments. They worked out of Markneukirchen from 1700 until 1930’s. Some of the more famous members of the family were Carl Friedrich, Johann Gottlob, Johann Carl, Elias, Carl Gustave Adolph and Hermann Richard.
There are no reviews yet.