The Workshop violin by Stefan Petrov – pricing starts at $2,486.00.
The Stefan Petrov Workshop violin is a step above in every way. It is the first instrument in a line of our best-selling instruments – the Stefan Petrov Series. This is an excellent instrument for students, intermediate and advancing players.
- Fully hand-carved to exacting standards
- Excellent handwork and detail enhancing both sound and playability
- A full, robust sound that is clear and sweet
- Very easy to play
- Very attractive, lightly antiqued hand oil varnish
The NP30E violin from the shop of Nicolas Parola – pricing starts at $2,785.00.
The Nicolas Parola NP30E violin is a fine, hand-crafted instrument suitable for student, intermediate, and advancing players. Features include:
- Carefully selected, well-seasoned Europen Tonewoods
- Hand-applied, antiqued Italian oil Varnish to enhance beauty and tone
- Plate graduations crafted by thickness and density to ensure superior tonal qualities and playability
- A beautiful violin with highly figured maple back and sides and premium ebony fittings
There are no reviews yet.