The NP15N violin from the shop of Nicolas Parola – pricing starts at $1,890.00.
The NP15N is a fine, hand-crafted step-up instrument with many upgraded features that will only get better with age:
- Loft seasoned tonewoods and fine hand-craftsmanship
- Rich, warm powerful sound
- A beautiful violin with highly figured maple back and sides and premium ebony fittings
- Hand-applied antiqued varnish for beauty and exceptional tone
- Impeccable playability
The Workshop violin by Stefan Petrov – pricing starts at $2,486.00.
The Stefan Petrov Workshop violin is a step above in every way. It is the first instrument in a line of our best-selling instruments – the Stefan Petrov Series. This is an excellent instrument for students, intermediate and advancing players.
- Fully hand-carved to exacting standards
- Excellent handwork and detail enhancing both sound and playability
- A full, robust sound that is clear and sweet
- Very easy to play
- Very attractive, lightly antiqued hand oil varnish
There are no reviews yet.