The CV600 violin outfit by H. Luger – pricing starts at $927.00.
The CV600 has many upgraded features and is a great student violin:
- Fully hand-carved for an amazing tone
- Full, big sound and easy to play
- Features a select grade of tonewoods resulting in highly figured maple back and sides
- All premium ebony fittings and accessories
- Hand-applied varnish for beauty, tone, and big, open sound
- Includes oblong lightweight case, Gold Silk strings, and brazilwood bow
The CV800 violin by H. Luger – pricing starts at $1416.00.
The CV800 violin has exceptional tonal qualities and is an outstanding instrument that will not only provide beginners with the best possible start but will also continue to help players advance for years to come.
- Fine Hand-crafted instrument
- Careful attention to detail enhances tonal quality and playability
- It features a tight-grain spruce top with highly-flamed maple back and sides
- Quality ebony fittings with a carbon fiber tailpiece with integrated fine tuners
- A vibrant full sound
- Price does not include case and bow. Add a case and bow at a discounted price!
There are no reviews yet.